State and National Involvement
“Elevating chiropractic's influence in the health of populations is beyond the single provider. It floats upwards into the communications put out through local, state, and national organizations.” --Michael Pavalock, D.C., MPA, '02 Palmer graduate and associate chief of staff, Veteran's Health Administration, Washington, D.C.
These chiropractic associations work to influence state and national policy for the advancement of the profession and for the benefit of our patients. Your involvement is essential to the future of chiropractic!
- The Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
- The Congress of Chiropractic Associations
- The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- The Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
- The American Chiropractic Association
- The International Chiropractic Association