Annual gifts support the Greatest Impact Fund to help maintain academic excellence among both students and faculty; respond to emerging opportunities in research; and meet the continuing needs of our alumni. Choose the way you would like to make your gift now! And thank you for helping us build a strong financial foundation for the future of Palmer College and the profession of chiropractic.
Your designated gift will actively support specific areas of the mission at the College. We look to you for contributions in these key areas:
The Campaign for…
- Scholarships based on:
- academic merit;
- financial need; and/or
- community involvement
- Clinical Research Fellowships: two year program integrating chiropractic principles and practice with conventional patient-oriented research training and intended to culminate in a Master of Science Degree via research practicum.
- New educational initiatives: these initiatives enhance the educational activities available to Palmer students.
- Student programs and activities: such involvement positively affects student development during college.
Research: The Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research is at the forefront of chiropractic research. It is the largest program dedicated to chiropractic research in the world.
Outreach Clinics: providing chiropractic care to under-served populations
- Community Outreach Clinics: support the cost of patient care and clinical education. Make a gift that focuses on the quality of the those in financial need by providing high quality patient care and a participatory model of health care.
- Research: to support faculty research for the purpose of enrichment of the educational programs at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Mentoring: to support the mentoring needs of faculty for the purpose of enhancing the mentoring of students at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Professional development
- Personal development
Choose the way you would like to make your gift now! And thank you for helping us build a strong financial foundation for the future of Palmer College and the profession of chiropractic.