Give Back to Students. Advance Chiropractic.
When everyone can reach his or her healthiest potential, we all benefit. By supporting Palmer College, you’re helping to build the healthy communities of tomorrow by giving students at all three campuses the exceptional education they need to be successful chiropractors.
Because of you:
- Each school year, more than 1,200 students have access to the cutting-edge technology and hands-on education at Palmer College through awarded scholarships
- Female chiropractic leaders and entrepreneurs receive support through the Palmer Women’s Institute
- Nearly 200,000 patients receive care each year at nine Palmer clinics across the United States
Ways to give back:
- Align with the profession to support future chiropractors and rally the Palmer Nation each year on Founder's Day for our Giving Day
- Enhance learning opportunities for all Palmer students right now – make a one-time or recurring gift online
- Support generations of future chiropractors by starting or contributing to an endowed, permanent fund or scholarship
- Make a positive impact at a leadership level by giving a gift of appreciated securities, retirement funds, or other assets – get started by contacting our director of development, Colbie Andes
- Leave a legacy – join the Beacon Legacy Society by making a planned gift
- Get involved with students as a mentor or with the Preceptor Programs
- Strengthen the chiropractic profession and Palmer College by getting involved with state and national associations
- Are you a Palmer College faculty or staff member? Make a recurring gift easily via payroll deduction
- Contribute to the Palmer Student Emergency Relief Fund. Donate online.