Mark Your Calendar!
Main Campus Career Fair - 2020 - Date: TBD
The Main Campus Career Fair will
be held in the WORLD
OF CHIROPRACTIC COURT (#23) and the Student Union (8.). You
will park in the Visitor’s
Lot (Lot 24-SEE MAP) or the Employee
Parking Lot F.
Florida Campus Career Fair 2020
The fair will be held in the Standard Process Student Center, Building 3.
No registration or fees, just attend.
- Various Employer Giveaways
- Review and research the list of Participating Employers.
Be prepared to discuss clear, concise examples to demonstrate your qualifications that are most related to the job.
Practice your verbal presentation—30 second “commercial” about you—to approach employers with confidence.
Work on your Resume and Practice Interviewing.
Tips for the Fair
Bring enough resumes to give to organizations you are targeting (at least 10-20 copies). Keep them organized in a portfolio.
First impressions are paramount
- Dress professionally
- Make eye contact and introduce yourself with a firm handshake
- State your purpose
- Ask questions and listen
- Request a business card for your records and plan to request an interview.
Follow-up with a thank-you note or e-mail within 24 hours and include your resume.
Direct all questions to:
- Main Campus
- Penny Hoker, Career Development Center Coordinator
- Florida Campus
- Heidi Brodick, Career Development Center Coordinator