Mark Your Calendar!
Florida Campus Career Fair 2018
Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Employers - register for your spot at the
Davenport Campus Career Fair 2018
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 Registration will be available in May, 2018.
No registration or fees, just attend.
- Various Employer Giveaways
- Review and research the list of Participating Employers.
Be prepared to discuss clear, concise examples to demonstrate your qualifications that are most related to the job.
Practice your verbal presentation—30 second “commercial” about you—to approach employers with confidence.
Work on your Resume and Practice Interviewing.
Tips for the Fair
Bring enough resumes to give to organizations you are targeting (at least 10-20 copies). Keep them organized in a portfolio.
First impressions are paramount
- Dress professionally
- Make eye contact and introduce yourself with a firm handshake
- State your purpose
- Ask questions and listen
- Request a business card for your records and plan to request an interview.
Follow-up with a thank-you note or e-mail within 24 hours and include your resume.
Direct all questions to:
- Davenport Campus
- Penny Hoker, Career Development Center Coordinator
Phone: (563) 884-5521
- Florida Campus
- Heidi Brodick, Career Development Center Coordinator
Phone: (386) 763-2650