Mark Your Calendar!
FLORIDA CAMPUS CAREER FAIR - DATE: DATE: 2021 TBD
The fair will be held in the Standard Process Student Center, Building 3.
MAIN CAMPUS CAREER FAIR 2020 - DATE: event postponed Details will be announced soon.
Agenda for the Career Fair:
7:30 - 8 a.m. Setup / Welcome
8 – 1 p.m. Meet with Students
The Main Campus Career Fair will be held in the WORLD OF CHIROPRACTIC COURT (#23) and the Student Union (8.). You will park in the Visitor’s Lot (Lot 24-SEE MAP) or the Employee Parking Lot F.
- No registration or fees, just attend.
- Various Employer Giveaways
- Review and research the list of Participating Employers.
- Be prepared to discuss clear, concise examples to demonstrate your qualifications that are most related to the job.
- Practice your verbal presentation—30 second “commercial” about you—to approach employers with confidence.
TIPS FOR THE FAIR
- Bring enough resumes to give to organizations you are targeting (at least 10-20 copies). Keep them organized in a portfolio.
- First impressions are paramount
- Dress professionally
- Make eye contact and introduce yourself with a firm handshake
- State your purpose
- Ask questions and listen
- Request a business card for your records and plan to request an interview.
Direct all questions to:
Penny Hoker, Career Development Center Coordinator
Dr. Kevin Cooper, Career Development Center Coordinator