Mark Your Calendar!
FLORIDA CAMPUS CAREER FAIR - DATE: 2021 TBD
The fair will be held in the Standard Process Student Center, Building 3.
MAIN CAMPUS CAREER FAIR 2022 - DATE: Friday, March 25th
Agenda for the Career Fair:
8:30 - 9 a.m. Setup / Welcome
9 – 3 p.m. Meet with Students
The Main Campus Career Fair will be held in the Hall of Flags (#23) and the Bruce & Bethel Hagen Student Union (#8). You will park in the Visitor’s Lot or the Employee Parking Lot F. View a Main campus map for parking locations.
- No registration or fees, just attend.
- Attend to be entered in Giveaways!
- Review and research the list of Participating Employers.
- Be prepared to discuss clear, concise examples to demonstrate your qualifications that are most related to the job.
- Practice your verbal presentation—30 second “commercial” about you—to approach employers with confidence.
FAIR Day Tips
- Be sure to bring enough resumes to give to organizations you are targeting (at least 10-20 copies). Keep them organized in a portfolio.
- For resume help visit the Palmer Center for Business Development's Optimal Resume resource
- First impressions are paramount
- Dress professionally
- Make eye contact and introduce yourself with a firm handshake
- State your purpose
- Ask questions and listen - remember employers are people too! They are looking to see how you treat patients and coworkers through your interactions.
- Request a business card for your records and plan to request an interview.
Direct all questions to:
Taylr Busch, Career Development Center Coordinator
Dr. Kevin Cooper, Career Development Center Coordinator