Dr. Skalski also designs X-ray-themed artwork.
Matthew Skalski, D.C., DACBR, assistant clinical professor at Palmer’s West campus, garnered five awards at the 102nd Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radio- logical Society of North America (RSNA).
Dr. Skalski’s awards included:
- Magna Cum Laude: “Graphic Illustration for the Radiologist: An Introduction to Using Original Illustrations in Medical Education” (which also was invited for publication in the journal, Radiographics).
- Cum Laude Award: “An Illustrated Guide to Intraspinal Cystic Lesions”
- Cum Laude Award: “Beyond Valley Fever: Imaging of Musculoskeletal Disseminated Coccidioidomycosis”
- Certificate of Merit: “A Guided Tour of the Anterior Knee: Challenges Posed by Normal and Variant Anatomy”
- Certificate of Merit: “MRI of Chondrosis and Cartilage Repair Surgeries”