Davenport campus only
Note: Applications must be received by August 1.
Please read our Catalog (updated every other year)
* At least one phone number is required.Please use dashes.
Mailing Address (for all correspondence)
List all Post-secondary institutions you have attended (chronologically). Do not abbreviate.
To finish your application process you must also provide:
Submit all non-transcript documents to the Research Program Manager via e-mail or to the address above.
Notice of Non-Discrimination and Reservation of Rights > View Notice
In order to provide an environment that encourages respect, dignity and equal opportunity
and is in compliance with applicable federal and state laws and regulations, Palmer
College of Chiropractic and its respective colleges do not discriminate in employment
or in educational programs, services or activities on the basis of age, race, creed,
color, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion disability,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Palmer College of Chiropractic reserves the right, without notice, to modify its
requirements for admission or graduation; to change the arrangements or content
of its courses or the instructional materials used or the tuition and other fees
charged; to alter any regulation affecting the student body; to refuse admission
or re-admission to any student at any time, or to dismiss any student at any time,
should it be in the interest of the College, or of the student, to do so. The College
also reserves the right to change, without notice, any information conveyed in any
and all College publications. It is the responsibility of the student to inquire
about the currency and possible changes to all such information.
This application may be denied admissions based on a number of factors including,
but not limited to, past academic performance, past academic or ethics violations,
criminal activity or dishonesty in the admissions process. If you wish to withdraw
your application at anytime, contact your Admissions Representative for processing.
Terms and Conditions
- I am submitting this form which serves as my authorization to Palmer College of Chiropractic to process my application.
- I certify the information submitted is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and I am not knowingly excluding information that may cause undo delay or denial of my application.
- I understand that revocation of this application must be made in writing and sent to the Office of College Enrollment at Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- I understand that I am to notify the Admissions Department in writing, if I am dropped or dismissed from a college, graduate or professional school.
- I give permission for Palmer College to collect and store my information for processing and contact purposes and understand that my privacy is protected.
Note: This stands as written permission for those other than myself, listed below, to access my file.
- I understand that my application will not be processed until I have paid the $50 non-refundable application fee by clicking on an option below.
You may waive your right (under Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) to review letters of recommendation (optional).
Credit or Debit card:
Please click "Return to Palmer" on PayPal's confirmation
A PayPal account is not required to make a payment using the PayPal website.