Faculty, staff, and administrators at the Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research are dedicated individuals who seek to advance public health by developing knowledge and translating that knowledge to the practice of chiropractic health care.
The faculty and professional staff are the engines of success at the Center. They:
- identify meaningful research questions.
- collaborate with investigators within and beyond the College.
- obtain external research funding, design and execute high-quality research studies.
- serve as graduate and postdoctoral research mentors.
- play a key role in teaching clinical research masters students.
- participate in evidence-based training of chiropractic students.
In addition, in recognition of the growing complexity of the research conducted at Palmer College, the Center holds to the highest ethical standards for the use of human subjects and animals in its research.
- Cynthia Long, Ph.D., PStat®, Dean of Research, Main Campus
- Robert Vining, D.C., DHSc, Associate Dean of Clinical Research, Main Campus
- Robert Cooperstein, MA, D.C., Director of Research, West Campus
Joel G. Pickar, D.C., Ph.D.
Brian Anderson, D.C., Ph.D., M.S., M.P.H.
Professional, Technical and Administrative Staff
Ann Hileman, BPh
Assistant Director of Research
Katie Hoyt, MOL
Research Program Manager
Sujatha Kedilaya, B.S.
Anna-Marie Ziegler, D.C., M.M.
Post-Doctoral Research Scholar
Kara Shannon, D.C.
Randall S. Sozio, BS, LATG
Animal Care Manager
Elissa Twist, D.C., MS, CCRP
Clinical Research Specialist
Anna Walden, D.C., MS, CCRC
Clinical Project Manager