Chiropractic Patients Age 50+ for Spine Health Study
Welcome to the active aging for spine health study! We hope you will share your wisdom about chiropractic care, keeping your spine healthy as you age, and how health technology might help!
What is the purpose of the Active Aging for Spine Health study?
To learn how chiropractic patients who are 50 years of age or older manage chronic spine problems.
- How you keep healthy with a back or neck condition.
- How chiropractic care and patient education supports your spine health.
- Your thoughts on using computers and smartphone apps for managing your health.
What does the study entail?
Study members will complete 1 or 2 voluntary actions:
- Survey about yourself and your spine health lasting up to 30 minutes (online or paper form)
- Recorded research interview, by phone or video call, lasting about 60 minutes
Who are we?
Researchers from Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, IA) and Northwestern Health Sciences University (Bloomington, MN) are conducting this study. It is funded by NCMIC Foundation.
Our research team is dedicated to advancing healthcare for chiropractic patients by conducting high-quality research.