Name Change Request

Important: Proof of FORMER name and of NEW name must be provided. Only court documents as outlined in the Request for Name Change procedure will be accepted to make the change.

Name as it now appears on college records


Name as you want it to appear on college records

Mailing Address

I am submitting this form which serves as my authorization to Palmer College of Chiropractic to process my name change request.

Choose your program