This page contains a PDF, which requires
Adobe Acrobat Reader (opens in new window)
Apply now and save! There's no better time to apply to Palmer.
Application fees will be waived for new applications for the next upcoming campus terms:
- Davenport campus (Fall 2016, Spring 2017)
- Florida and West campus (Fall 2016, Winter 2017, Spring 2017)
Contact your representative for your waiver code today!
Doctor of Chiropractic Program
Apply NowRequest Information
Study at our any of our three campuses: Main campus in Davenport, Iowa; Florida campus in Port Orange, Fla.; or West campus in San Jose, Calif.
One application is used, just indicate which campus you plan to attend.
Applications can be submitted and accepted at any time. It is recommended that applications for the Doctor of Chiropractic program be submitted one (1) year prior to your desired term. Your start date and financial aid eligibility may be affected by your submission date. Your admissions and financial aid representative will assist and advise in this process.
Apply online or print the completed online application and mail to:Office of College Admissions
Palmer College of Chiropractic
1000 Brady Street
Davenport, IA 52803-5287 USA
All applicants must submit*:
- $100 non-refundable application fee at time of application.
- Autobiographical Essay one to two typed pages explaining why you are choosing a career in chiropractic and why you want to get your Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
- Official transcripts where any college level courses were taken (sent to the Davenport address above).
- Two letters of recommendation on official letterhead** (one from a Doctor of Chiropractic and one from a college faculty member).
- Although not required at time of application, applicants will be requested to submit tuition deposit and complete their background check authorization and admissions interview.
*Note: All items are not required at time of application.
*Note: Required for Florida campus residents and recommended for Davenport and West campuses.
International students must submit:
- National Association letter of approval (if needed)
- TOEFL score or proof of English proficiency
- Certification of Finances
- Disclosure statement of any criminal convictions
While you wait for acceptance you may gain provisional acceptance by completing the following:
- Application fee
- 60 semester units of overall coursework
- A minimum overall GPA of 2.75
- Major declared if seeking degree
- A completed transfer form (if you have attended another chiropractic college)
If you have withdrawn from Palmer and are applying for re-admission, requirements vary based on the length of your absence.
Please contact your admissions representative for further information regarding re-admission or see our course catalog for complete details.
Our Joint Admissions program in Davenport, Iowa, or Port Orange, Florida, is an accelerated, cost-effective way to meet prerequisite requirements for the Doctor of Chiropractic program. Start your college education here or take a few prerequisite courses. Programming is designed specifically for Palmer students.
Apply Now - D.C.