Why work at Palmer College of Chiropractic?
Palmer College is the first and largest chiropractic school in the world. Palmer has two campuses — its main campus in Davenport, Iowa and its branch campus, Palmer Florida in Port Orange, Florida.
Palmer offers a variety of job opportunities in many fields, not just chiropractic. Our staff and faculty members work together in a collaborative environment with modern technology to uphold the College’s mission to promote learning, deliver health care, engage our communities and advance knowledge through research. Whether you’re new to the workforce, an experienced professional, or a Doctor of Chiropractic, there is an opportunity for you at Palmer.
- Paid time off annually – vacation, sick, and holidays
- Health Benefits – Medical, vision, dental insurance, flex spending account, health savings account
- 403(b) Retirement – 6% of salary employer contribution after one year of employment, with immediate vesting and optional employee contribution, Roth option
- Student Loan Forgiveness, Palmer is an eligible non-profit employer which enables our full-time employees to the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Free chiropractic care for employees and their dependents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness program: On-site recreation facility and personal training (Main Campus only)
- Life insurance, including employer-paid and additional voluntary options
- Long Term Disability
Our alumni have a reputation for excellence, which is rooted in their training, and that starts in our classrooms. Passionate teachers and expert technicians form a team dedicated to preparing the next generation of Palmer chiropractors. If you want to make a difference in the lives of students and patients, come to Palmer.
Palmer Main Campus
Established in 1897, Palmer’s main campus is the largest of the three campuses and features recently-renovated, modern spaces on a historic campus. Here you’ll find the R. Richard Bittner Athletic & Recreation Center (available for use by students, faculty and staff), multiple on-campus coffee shops and spots to grab lunch or a snack.
Established in 2002, Palmer Florida is located just miles away from Daytona Beach. The modern campus has grown steadily since it opened, and in 2022, a brand-new academic building opened to meet rising enrollment demands.
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disabled employer. Applicants who require assistance or reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Human Resources department or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, please view posters linked below: