Advising about careers in chiropractic
As academic advisers and educators, you have a significant impact on the career development of young people. They come to you for your knowledge about potential careers that will be a good fit for them. Therefore, you need to have the most thorough and current information about careers in health care, like chiropractic.
If you’re interested in having a Palmer admissions counselor conduct a presentation on your campus about the Chiropractic profession, please contact our Admissions Office.
We pulled together some key resources for you below.
- What can you do with a chiropractic degree?
- Palmer’s commitment to student success
- Palmer’s Educational Principals
Palmer degree programs
- Save time and tuition with D.C. Program agreements
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science Completion Program
- Admissions Requirements
- Cost & Tuition
- Financial Aid
- For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-722-3648.
- Request more information about Palmer College from the Admissions Department at either of our campuses.