Palmer College of Chiropractic is ready to serve as your continuing education provider. A program with Palmer College as your CE provider includes the following continuing education services*:
- Speaker credential verification for specific seminar syllabus and date.
- Proper continuing education categorization for course syllabus.
- Maintained speaker and seminar files including state approval information.
- Customer support via our toll-free phone line to answer your attendees’ continuing education questions.
- Instructions on monitor and attendance roster procedures.
- Issuing attendance certificates on Palmer College letterhead to each attendee upon receipt of attendance roster and/or sending an attendee list to the state boards when required.
- A complimentary listing on Palmer College’s Continuing Education course calendar.
Basic CE providership fees are as follows:
- Reimbursement of state application fees (these differ per individual state; not all states have fees)
- Packet fee: $15 per state packet
- Seminar processing fee: $35 per person with a $1,000 minimum guarantee (the program sponsor pays $35 per person or the minimum fee; whichever is greater)
*Additional services are available for additional fees. Please inquire if your organization is looking for meeting space or would like our staff to handle your seminar registrations.
Palmer College’s Continuing Education department will verify post-graduate status for select speakers for organizations handling their own CE efforts. Verification letters suitable for state applications are issued to your organization for a select speaker with a specific syllabus on a specific date. Fees for such letters are as follows:
- Current speaker on file with Palmer College $500
- New speaker $1,000
Are you interested in becoming a speaker for Continuing Education? Please complete and submit the Speaker Application form to be considered for a program. Acrobat Reader is required. Completed forms may be typed or hand-written and submitted via mail, fax or e-mail. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.