Historical marker commemorating the first chiropractic adjustment.

How to Obtain a Transcript of Your Coursework

All transcripts are generated, edited and issued from the Student Administrative Services Office for state boards and any other institutions, organizations, scholarships or designated third parties at the request of students or alumni. The transcript fee is $5. Student proof copies are provided at no cost to students through the Palmer Portal.

To process your request, complete the transcript request form or submit a written request via mail, email with a scanned signature, or fax with the following information:

  • Indicate whether you need an official or unofficial transcript. Most third parties need an official, sealed transcript. Generally, an unofficial transcript is for your personal use.
  • The name and address of the third party to which you’re requesting the transcript be sent. If you would like the transcript returned to you, we still need to have the name of the third party to address the transcript. The official transcript will then be sent in a double-sealed envelope to you. Please note: for state licensing board requests, all transcripts will need to be mailed directly to the state licensing board, with the exception of Illinois and Colorado. Many states also require a certified copy of your diploma with the school seal for licensing purposes. If you graduated before 1995, you’ll need to send us an 8 1/2 x 11 copy of your diploma along with your transcript request. We have copies of diplomas issued after 1995 on file.
  • Your name, address, phone number, social security number and, if possible, your matriculation number.
  • If you received your Bachelor of Science degree from Palmer College in addition to your Doctor of Chiropractic degree and are requesting those transcripts also, please indicate that you need the B.S. degree transcript processed in addition to your D.C. degree transcript. We can’t provide transcripts issued from another college or university.
  • We must have a signed signature with your request. Please don’t use a signature stamp.
  • There’s a $5 fee per transcript request; $10 if you need both a D.C. and a B.S. transcript. Requests submitted through the transcript request form may be paid via PayPal or credit card. Fees for mailed in transcript requests maybe made by a check payment or money order. Credit card payments may also be made by calling 563-884-5874.
  • If you’d like to have your transcripts mailed to the third party overnight, please indicate this in your letter, and include an additional $30 to cover the overnight fees if it’s to be mailed within the U.S.
  • If requesting overnight delivery outside the U.S., include an additional $50. A destination phone number must be included for overnight shipments outside of the U.S.
  • Requests other than through the transcript request form may be mailed to the following address or you may choose to fax the request to us at one of the fax numbers.


Contact Us

Palmer Main Campus
Registrar’s Office
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Registrar’s Office
1000 Brady Street
Davenport, IA 52803
Fax: 563-884-5864

Palmer Florida Registrar’s Office
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Registrar’s Office
4777 City Center Pkwy.
Port Orange, FL 32129
Fax: 386-763-2635

Palmer West Registrar’s Office
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Registrar’s Office
90 E. Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134
Fax: 408-944-6196