The Research Summary Series, by Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research, summarizes key chiropractic research in an easily understandable format that you can apply in practice. Below are PDFs that may be viewed or printed.
- Evidence-Based Practical Diagnostic Checklist and Corresponding Clinical Exam for Low-Back Pain
- Development of a Clinical Decision Aid for Chiropractic Management of Common Conditions Causing Low Back Pain in Veterans
- Effects of Chiropractic Care on Strength, Balance, and Endurance in Active-Duty U.S. Military Personnel with Low-Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Doing Our Best for Patient Safety
- Risk Factors Associated with the Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain in Primary Care Settings in U.S. Patients Seeking Primary Care
- How Many Visits is Most Effective for Patients with Low Back Pain?
- An Evidence-Based Diagnostic Classification System for Low Back Pain
- Chiropractic and Standard Medical Care for Military Patients with Acute Low Back Pain
- Comparing the Effects of Chiropractic and Medical Treatment for Older Adults
- Does Chiropractic Care Increase the Risk of Vertebrobasilar Stroke?
- Effective Strategies for Patients with Uncomplicated Neck Pain
- Health Care Costs for Back and Neck Problems
- Patient-Centered Outcomes of High-Velocity, LowAmplitude Spinal Manipulation for Low Back Pain: a Systematic Review
The Research Summary Series is also available to view digitally on the Palmer Blog.