Palmer College of Chiropractic’s Identity documents provide the institution with principles to guide its actions as well as set high standards for excellence and achievement. These documents are approved by the Board of Trustees and are thoughtfully updated as circumstances require.
The mission of Palmer College of Chiropractic is to promote learning, deliver health care, engage our communities and advance knowledge through research.
Palmer College of Chiropractic strives to be The Trusted Leader in Chiropractic Education®.
The primary care professional for spinal health and well-being.
Doctors of Chiropractic:
- Integrate evidence, clinical experience, and patient values and preferences
- Deliver expert chiropractic adjustments, manipulation and other manual care
- Embody a tradition of caring, effectiveness and patient satisfaction
- Collaborate and coordinate care with other health professionals
- Enhance patient quality of life and performance
- Promote vitality, wellness and patient empowerment
- Improve quality of life without drugs or surgery
- Offer readily accessible care