Learn more about Palmer College
From departmental contact information and virtual campus tours to our College history and Identity, you’ll find a wealth of information at your fingertips. Scroll down or use the search option above to dive in to the details. You’ll find that even Palmer’s history was forward-thinking, and learn why Palmer is recognized as The Trusted Leader in Chiropractic Education®.
The best value in chiropractic education
- The Palmer campuses—three campuses located in Davenport, Iowa; Port Orange, Fla.; or San Jose, Calif.
- The Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research—the largest chiropractic research program in the world
- The Palmer Center for Business Development—available at no cost to students and alumni
- The Palmer Clinics—the largest educational network of chiropractic clinics in the world
- The Palmer Faculty—the most accomplished, published cadre of instructors in the profession
- The Palmer Alumni Association—the largest alumni network of any chiropractic school
- The Palmer Curriculum—offers the most classroom instruction in chiropractic technique