Palmer Connection events are designed to arm you with all the information you need to advise your students about Palmer and careers in chiropractic.
NOTE - These events are for health-care advisers only. If you’re a potential student interested in visiting a Palmer campus, check out our Campus Visit page.
Feb. 8, 2019, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. | West Campus, San Jose, California
April 4, 2019, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Main Campus, Davenport, Iowa
April 12, 2019, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. | Florida Campus, Port Orange, Florida
What you can expect
- Learn why Palmer is the place for a chiropractic education
- Learn about Palmer’s admissions requirements
- Learn about the business classes that round out the training for professional chiropractic practitioners
- Learn about Palmer’s Agreement opportunities
- Tour the campus
- Talk with faculty and students
Have a question regarding these events? Please contact Tasha Rucker, Director of College External Relations, by email or phone at 563-459-9330.