When you receive a grant, you don’t have to repay it. It’s NOT a loan.
Federal Pell Grant
- For undergraduate students only
- Must not have earned a bachelor’s or professional degree
- Determined by Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Full- or part-time student status affects award amount
- Limited to the equivalent of six years (12 trimesters)
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
If you’re awarded a Federal Pell Grant and demonstrate the greatest
exceptional financial need, you’ll be considered for FSEOG first.
- Must be Pell eligible
- For undergraduates with exceptional financial need
Questions? Contact our financial aid team!