Has chiropractic changed your life? If you’re looking for a way to express your gratitude for the excellent care you or a family member have received from a chiropractor or chiropractic office staff member, Palmer’s Grateful Patient Program is a thoughtful and easy way to do so.
How the Grateful Patient Program works:
- Honor your chiropractor or chiropractic staff member by making a gift. Complete the online form, including the name of the chiropractor and/or staff member you want to honor and a message, if you like.
- We’ll send an acknowledgement card and a copy of your message, if you choose to include one, to your chiropractor or the staff member you’re honoring with your gift. The amount of your gift won’t be shared.
What your gift will do:
- Advance and support chiropractic patient care for thousands of patients like you
- Enhance current programs and services to make sure all patients can reach their full wellness potential
- Support the next generation of chiropractors who will build healthy communities all over the world
- Create the best clinics for students and patients through new equipment and cutting-edge technology
- Help chiropractic care reach more people through new or renovated outreach facilities
If you have any questions, email Liz Nolte, director of alumni engagement and annual giving, or call us at 563-884-5433.
Thank you for your grateful patient gift!