Where your professional needs meet our professional solutions
Post a job opening
- Post a job opening, sell your practice or equipment, mentor a Palmer student, and network with other professionals, all in one, easy-to-use system.
Find a job
- Employers around the world are looking for a Palmer graduate. Connect with them through the Palmer CareerNetwork.
Attend Business Training Events
- Check out our schedule of upcoming business training modules, brunch & learn seminars, chiropractic vendor showcases, and other special events.
Build your resume
- Optimal Resume helps you prepare professional resumes, cover letters, e-portfolios, and video resumes.
- With Interviewstream, you can improve your interview skills anytime, anywhere.
Browse the library
- Books, CD's, DVD's, and webinars.
Get business coaching
- From business plans to employee communication, we have the experience to point you in the right direction.
Find the perfect location
- Locus is a sophisticated demographic analysis program is dedicated to helping chiropractic students and alumni find potential practice sites.
Be an Ambassador
- Are you a highly motivated future chiropractic professional? Then there are opportunities for you as a Palmer Ambassador.
Career Fair information
- Meet employers and alumni who want to talk to you about their specific employment needs.
Hours and locations
- Learn when, where, and how you can access our services
What people are saying
- Wondering if it's worth your time? Read the opinions of current and former business center clients and decide for yourself.
The Palmer Center for Business Development provides students and alumni with the business skills they need to build a successful career in chiropractic. The Center's programs are uniquely designed to meet the needs of chiropractors and incorporate instruction, mentoring and hands-on applications.
Sophisticated, customized online programs-including the Palmer CareerNetwork, Locus, Optimal Resume and Interview Stream-offer high-tech networking and employment opportunities, plus career services such as practice location information and creating web and video resumes.
Davenport campus Staff
Career Development Center Coordinator
Florida campus Staff