What to expect on your first visit
A chiropractic visit is similar to other healthcare appointments. After you complete the necessary paperwork, your chiropractor will discuss your symptoms with you and perform a thorough examination, which may include:
- Case history
- Physical examination (vital sign checks, visual exam, listen to heart, abdomen and lungs)
- Chiropractic examination (range of motion or flexibility tests, muscle tone and strength tests, reflexes, sports and functionality assessment)
- Diagnostic tests
- laboratory analyses
Once your chiropractor has carefully examined you and assessed all the information you've provided, she/he will discuss a treatment plan and administer your first adjustment.
You may also be provided with information and activities that will help you feel better faster, such as
- Strengthening and/or stretching exercises
- Possible posture improvements and/or correction
- Food and nutrition recommendations
- Lifestyle suggestions
We want you to feel your best so you can live life to the fullest. Contact us to discuss how chiropractic can help you.