Faculty, staff, and administrators at the Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research are dedicated individuals who seek to advance public health by developing knowledge and translating that knowledge to the practice of chiropractic health care.
The faculty and professional staff are the engines of success at the Center. They:
- identify meaningful research questions.
- collaborate with investigators within and beyond the College.
- obtain external research funding, design and execute high-quality research studies.
- serve as graduate and postdoctoral research mentors.
- play a key role in teaching clinical research masters students.
- participate in evidence-based training of chiropractic students.
In addition, in recognition of the growing complexity of the research conducted at Palmer College, the Center holds to the highest ethical standards for the use of human subjects and animals in its research.
Christine Goertz, DC, PhD, Vice Chancellor of Research and Health Policy
Cynthia Long, PhD, Director of Research, Davenport Campus
Robert Cooperstein, MA, DC, Director of Research, West Campus
Robert Cooperstein, MA, DC
Cynthia Long, PhD
Joel G. Pickar, DC, PhD
Stephen M. Onifer, PhD
Robert Vining, DC
Stacie Salsbury, PhD, RN
Professional, Technical and Administrative Staff
Greg Boyer, BS
Lance Corber, MSITM
Data Core Manager
Crystal Franklin, MPH, CCRP
Clinical Project Manager
Ann Hileman, BPh
Assistant Director of Research
Katie Hoyt, MOL
Research Program Manager
Amy Minkalis, DC, MS, CCRP
Clinical Project Manager II
Zacariah Shannon, DC
Postdoctoral Research Scholar
Randall S. Sozio, BS, LATG
Animal Care Manager
Elissa Twist, DC, MS, CCRP
Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research
Student Research Program