Earn 15 science prerequisite credits in just 15 weeks!
The D.C. Prep Fast-Track is designed for the prospective student who needs coursework in the basic sciences. You’ll learn how to manage multiple science courses and refine skills needed to jump start your D.C. education at Palmer.
A convenient, affordable solution
Applicants from a wide range of disciplines apply to the D.C. degree program, and many of them need science credits. That’s why we developed the D.C. Prep Fast-Track, a timely and affordable solution to help incoming students fulfill science pre-requisite needs.
- Get started with as few as 90 credit hours
- Choose a March, July or November start date
- Complete 15 of the 24 required science prerequisites in just one trimester
- Seamlessly transition into the D.C. Program with successful completion
- Study under some of the same professors as D.C. students
- Access all the academic and community resources of the main campus
These 200-level science prerequisite classes were intentionally designed to build a solid foundation in science for Palmer’s D.C. curriculum:
|Anatomy & Physiology||8 credits (8 lab)|
|Chemistry-Health Professionals||4 credits (4 lab)|
|Introduction to Neurology||3 credits (no lab)|
|Total||15 credits (12 lab)|
Wondering how to get started?
Apply to the Doctor of Chiropractic program today! Or you can request more information for a free transcript audit with one of our admissions counselors.
Need more than 15 science credits?
Palmer’s Bachelor of Science completion program offers plenty of coursework to help you prepare for enrolling in the D.C. curriculum.