A partnership with Palmer College’s Continuing Education department is just the thing for state associations and chiropractic organizations looking to provide high-quality post-graduate programs for their members. Palmer’s Speakers Bureau offers a broad assortment of program and partnerships for your organization’s consideration.
Please review the materials outlined below to discover how Palmer’s Speakers Bureau can assist in serving your group’s needs. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with your organization. Contact us today to learn more and begin program planning for your area.
Speakers Bureau Benefits
EXPANDED MEMBER SERVICES
- Provide quality programming in your region, allowing your members the convenience and affordability of attending locally.
EARN CASH BACK
- The larger the class, the greater percentage of profit your organization receives.
PRICING OPTIONS AND CUSTOMIZED SERVICES
- We work interactively with our partners to develop a program offering that is mutually beneficial to both organizations.
OUR STAFF WORKS FOR YOU
- The role of a partner organization is to guarantee a minimum number of participants through program promotion and marketing. Our staff will take care of the time-consuming details of program planning and logistics.
Speakers Bureau Services
Palmer College’s Continuing Education department offers several live and online programs for your organization to bring to your members.
From certificate and diplomate programs to single session or license renewal series, our office is able to custom-design a seminar for your organization. Your group must supply a minimum number of confirmed attendees committed to taking the entire program (minimum number will vary depending on region and program requested). The Continuing Education department will handle the planning and costs, including:
- Scheduling and credentialing speakers
- Continuing education applications to select states
- Associated event planning such as speaker travel and honorarium, facility, audio visual, and catering arrangements
- Creating a flier for your organization’s use in program marketing to potential attendees
Distance learning options are more popular than ever, and now with more than 80 percent of state boards* accepting online learning for re-licensure, there’s no better time to offer a web-based course to your members.
Developing a high-quality, secure online learning platform takes a great deal of work, upkeep, and fiscal resources that may be better spent on other organization projects. Palmer College’s Continuing Education department uses a top-of-the-line system that is secure and features a timer for monitoring purposes. Our courses incorporate readings, PowerPoint presentations, audio, video, images and interactive thread discussions. Each course also includes an examination component.
As an online course partner with Palmer College, your organization will reap the rewards of profit sharing for every member who signs up for the selected course. Options include:
- Selecting from our ever-growing course offerings to co-promote to your members.
- Requesting Palmer College to create specialized courses your members are requesting or are required for license renewal in your state.
*Approvals vary by state board. Boards may limit the number of online hours licensees may earn toward license renewal.
Through the Speakers Bureau, the Continuing Education department provides a number of options to assist your organization in executing a successful seminar.
Program Evaluation $250
Programs developed by organizations other than Palmer College will undergo an evaluation process for approval before a CE providership agreement can be established. This fee is non-refundable but will be applied towards the seminar minimum if the program is approved.
A program with Palmer College as your CE provider includes the following continuing education services:
- Speaker(s) credentialed and appointments issued as Palmer College post-graduate faculty for specific seminar syllabus and date.
- Proper continuing education categorization for course syllabus.
- Maintained speaker and seminar files including state approval information.
- Customer support via our toll-free phone line to answer your attendees’ continuing education questions.
- Instructions on monitor and attendance roster procedures.
- Issuing attendance certificates on Palmer College letterhead to each attendee upon receipt of attendance roster and/or sending an attendee list to the state boards when required.
- A complimentary listing on Palmer College’s Continuing Education course calendar.
Basic CE providership fees are as follows:
- Reimbursement of state application fees (these differ per individual state; not all states have fees)
- Packet fee: $15 per state packet
- Seminar processing fee: $35 per person with a $1,000 minimum guarantee (the program sponsor pays $35 per person or the minimum fee; whichever is greater)
*Additional services are available for additional fees. Please inquire if your organization is looking for meeting space or would like our staff to handle your seminar registrations.
The Continuing Education and Events Department will verify post-graduate status for select speakers for organizations handling their own CE efforts. Verification letters suitable for state applications are issued to your organization for a select speaker with a specific syllabus on a specific date. Fees for such letters are as follows:
- Current speaker on file with Palmer College $500
- New speaker $1,000
Are you interested in becoming a speaker for Continuing Education? Please complete and submit the Speaker Application form to be considered for a program. Acrobat Reader is required. Completed forms may be typed or hand-written and submitted via mail, fax or e-mail. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.