For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities for Homecoming contact Kati Sproston:
It started with a movement of hands that changed spinal health and well-being forever. On Sept. 18, 1895, Daniel David (D.D.) Palmer adjusted Harvey Lillard in downtown Davenport, Iowa, and the chiropractic profession was born.
On September 18, 2020, chiropractors around the world took part in the Virtual 125th Founder’s Day Celebration. Watch the video.
Save the Dates
In 2021, plan to come home to Palmer College for Homecoming. Mark your calendars for September 16-18, 2021.
In 2022, Palmer College, the founding college of chiropractic, will celebrate its 125th anniversary. Mark your calendar for September 15-17, 2022 for the 125th anniversary of the Fountainhead.
Some of the benefits of becoming a sponsor include preferred sponsor booth locations, company promotions to the more than 28,400 Palmer College alumni through event mailings, and recognition in the program at a seminar.
Please contact Kati Sproston in the Continuing Education department for information.
Please look for vendors located in the World of Chiropractic Court and the Skywalk.
Reserving Exhibit Space
- Exhibitor Application - please complete and return with payment
- Exhibitor Policies - please carefully read through the exhibitor policies before signing and returning the exhibitor application. Applications submitted without a signature are not considered valid.
- Expo-Booth-Floor-plan - Please contact our office for availability.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing and refunds will be made as follows:
- 90% of the fee will be refunded if cancellation is received at least 90 days prior to the first day of the Expo.
- 75% of the fee will be refunded if cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to the first day of the Expo.
- No refund will be given if cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to the first day of the Expo.
- Sponsorships are non-refundable.
2021 Exhibitor Set Up Letter coming soon (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
2022 Palmer Florida Homecoming dates to be announced soon.
We will not be able to hold live CE or gather at the West campus this year.
10-Year Virtual Reunion (Class of 2011)
Date: Tuesday, April 27
Time: 6:30-7:30 p.m. (PST)
Register for the 10-Year Virtual Reunion
25-Year Virtual Reunion (Class of 1996)
Date: Thursday, April 29
Time: 6:30-7:30 p.m. (PST)
Register for the 25-Year Virtual Reunion
Virtual California Palmer Alumni Social
Date: Sunday, May 2
Time: 2-3 p.m. (PST)
Register for the Virtual California Palmer Alumni Social
Are you interested in becoming a speaker for Continuing Education? Please complete and submit the Speaker Application form to be considered for a program. Acrobat Reader is required. Completed forms may be typed or hand-written and submitted via mail, fax or e-mail. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.