For exhibit opportunities regarding Homecoming contact Kati Sproston:
Please contact Kati Sproston in the Continuing Education department for information.
Please look for vendors located in the Skywalk, World of Chiropractic Court, and Friendship Court.
Reserving Exhibit Space
- Exhibitor Application - please complete and return with payment
- Exhibitor Policies - please carefully read through the exhibitor policies before signing and returning the exhibitor application. Applications submitted without a signature are not considered valid.
- Expo-Booth-Floor-plan - Please contact our office for availability.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing and refunds will be made as follows:
- 90% of the fee will be refunded if cancellation is received at least 90 days prior to the first day of the Expo.
- 75% of the fee will be refunded if cancellation is received at least 30 days prior to the first day of the Expo.
- No refund will be given if cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to the first day of the Expo.
2021 Exhibitor Set Up Letter coming soon (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
Please join us February 25-27, 2022
Exhibitor information will be available soon.
2022 Palmer West Homecoming dates to be announced soon.
Are you interested in becoming a speaker for Continuing Education? Please complete and submit the Speaker Application form to be considered for a program. Acrobat Reader is required. Completed forms may be typed or hand-written and submitted via mail, fax or e-mail. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.