The PCCR provides a foundation of services for research projects on all three Palmer campuses through various cores and offices.
Research Clinic Core
- 2700 square foot dedicated research clinic including a clinical biomechanics laboratory
- Expertise in providing project-specific patient management protocols
- Conducts eligibility determination for all clinical research projects
- Provides clinical interpretation, logistical support, and resource management for clinical research projects
Office of Clinical Studies
The Office of Clinical Studies provides the key communication link between project investigators, Clinic Core personnel and the Office of Data Management and Biostatistics in providing project management for all clinical studies conducted by the PCCR. This office operates under the guidance of the research director. It is responsible for:
- Serving as the communication link between project investigators and core resources
- Developing clinical and data protocols
- Communicating with Institutional Review Boards regarding the protection of human participants.
Office of Data Management and Biostatistics
The Office of Data Management and Biostatistics (ODM) serves all three campuses. The ODM provides project-specific data management, as well as providing services in the areas of web and database application development.
- Expertise in data coordination, management and analysis
- Serves multiple research projects within and across study sites
- Recognized within chiropractic research and the broader health care arena
Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research
Student Research Program