My primary area of research interests focuses on - Designing & Implementing cutting-edge data Interface Instrument for electronic data capture. Coordinate & support faculty and staff in their application needs for research studies. Integrate new methodologies, identify optimal study tool(s) required for longitudinal/statistical analysis & secure data management.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management, Purdue Global
- Bachelor of Science in Life Science, DVS College
- Certification in BI, Reports & SharePoint (NetCom Learning)
- Member - REDCap Consortium, Community site for Data Management
- Member/Attendee - REDCapCon Administrators Conference (2019 & 2020)
Chiropractic Care for Veterans: A Pragmatic Randomized Trial Addressing Dose Effects for cLBP
Thoracolumbar Fascia Mobility