David D. Palmer Health Sciences Library
The David D. Palmer Health Sciences Library offers the largest collection of chiropractic works in the world and is a networked system of three campus libraries, with the main library on the Main Campus. Our mission is to combine the resources of the three libraries to provide a better experience for all library users. We pledge to provide the best possible learning resources in a state-of-the-art environment. Our focus is serving the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of Palmer College of Chiropractic, as well as the broader health care community, in order to create a better learning environment.
Main Campus Study Room Reservations
On the Main campus, the David D. Palmer Health Sciences Library is located in the David D. Palmer Learning Commons on the first floor of B.J. Palmer Hall. The new space opened in 2021 and offers more than 75 enclosed group and individual study spaces.
The four enclosed study rooms offer a capacity for two students. The three enclosed group rooms offer a capacity for four students. Guidelines for booking these rooms is below.
- Book rooms 14 days in advance with a maximum duration of 2 hours.
- In an effort to make study rooms available for all, consecutive bookings may be declined if there’s a waiting list.
- No-shows after a 10-min grace period result in forfeiture of your reservation.
Study Room Booking Instructions:
- Walk-in: use the touchpad to tap on (+) icon and reserve room for 30-minute increments, OR
- Calendar: use your webmail account to book room. Click on “New Event” and set date/time details.
The Library on the West Campus is located on the second floor. Students can check out books, review research materials, access the library catalog & electronic resources, look at models or find a quiet place to study.