Palmer College of Chiropractic will celebrate the 125th anniversary of its being the first chiropractic school in the world Sept. 15-17, 2022.
The three-day event will recognize Palmer’s place in the history of chiropractic, and its commitment to continuing to educate the world’s best chiropractors and drive the profession forward.
“More than one-third of all practicing Doctors of Chiropractic in the United States are Palmer graduates, and today, one in every five chiropractic students is a Palmer student. Together, these groups embody our daring history and our drive to create a world of unlimited health and human potential through chiropractic,” said Dennis Marchiori, D.C., Ph.D., chancellor and CEO of Palmer College.
The 125th anniversary comes during a time of unprecedented growth at Palmer College, which has invested more than $35 million into recently completed and upcoming building projects to support the academic and campus experience for students, all while growing scholarship opportunities for incoming students.
The event will honor and celebrate the science, art and philosophy of chiropractic through continuing-education speakers, alumni gatherings, commemorative events and a can’t-miss celebration that will unveil the vision for the future of Palmer College.
Guests can look forward to:
- The 125th Anniversary Celebration at the RiverCenter in downtown Davenport featuring live entertainment and a special announcement from Dennis Marchiori, D.C., Ph.D., chancellor and CEO.
- Earning up to 24 hours of continuing-education credits from more than four dozen speakers in topics including sports and rehabilitation, research, philosophy, radiology, pediatrics, nutrition and more.
- A commemorative beer tapping at Front Street Pub & Eatery.
- Big Tent Philosophy Night, featuring leaders in chiropractic discussing how chiropractic philosophy is incorporated into clinical practice. It’s a Palmer tradition!
- A Technology Showcase Open House, where Palmer faculty and students will demonstrate how the College uses technology to continuously improve the student-learning experience.
- Legacy Family Social, bringing together generations of Palmer families.
- Telling your chiropractic story with the Oral History Project and take your place in the Palmer history books forever.
To register, or for more information about the 125th anniversary celebration, visit palmer.edu/125.